The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Monday, October 09, 2006

HI YALL!


OMG I totaly forgot about blogger for a few minutes there..... Ok more of a few months, but we don't mind now do we! I found a Maximum ride Guild/Rp on Gaia, and I can't wait for every one so i can go back and start Rp-ing^^ KOI-CHI! I'm sooooooo hyper now. Note to self, Ice cream rocks as breakfast! We were talking about who was going to be casted as the Max Ride actor/ess-s because there were a few oppions. If they do pick off the street so there are newers people I'm gunna make my cousin, who is also a fantic , to sign up with me! Then I'll also notify Stephanie, who acctually would be pretty good. She is good at alot of stuff, writting, singing, and stuff like that, so I'm sure she would rock as an actor. Plus she has dark curly hair >w< ! boy would it be cool to fly though *dreams* Oi I was also thinking, what if the New Jersey Devil is not how the ledgend goes, but another lose experiment. CALL WEIRD NJ! Omg that woudl be so cool. I should write a letter to the magazine, that would be pretty cool. OMG THAT COULD BE ONE OF MY ESSAY FOR ENGLISH! Well lots loves yall, though nobody really reads this. I'm gunn go comment on Nudges curent blog ^^ I'm just the least bit obsessed. Note to self, get Stephanie to write a fanfiction, THIS TIME NOT INUYASHA! BUT MAXRIDE! Then even if they don't cast off the streets or I don't make it, both being highly posible, I will still be in a story like sort of ^^

~~~..:: LOTSA LOVE!::..~~~

The_Amazing_Baka-san, menaing The Amazing Fool! Omg thats soo me right? Any way yes that was my new gaia name change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home