And now we update.....
Ok I know, I'm kinda obsessed with updating, even if nobody listens. I might go around looking at peoples blogs commenting, becuase I have no friends on here! I am sooooooooo used to having feed back on my myspace, my xanga, my deviantat, and even my pittiful obe fan fiction!!!! I already went otu and comented on a girl and aboys blog, just because Im bored!!!!! Any way I'm listenign to music and tring to figure out why my bangs are waved to one side...... DAMNIT IT LOOKS UN EVEN!!!!I might have to go and cut them!!!! No I must resaist because my bangs are already short enough! Grrrrrr....RrRrRrRrRrRrRrRr!!! I ammmmm soooo bored! I am listing to freaking Japanese music for all of the above sake!!! Not that it's bad, thier msuic is actually pretty cool, I like it!
~Well ova and out
Anna

1 Comments:
yep, Harry Potter is sooo awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home