The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hehehe, I know, "So soon?"

Well I am oficialy the bordest person alive. The Cartoon Obsessions Forum has pretty muched slowed to molases on a hot day in Flordia! What ? Cartoon Obsession you ask? Probably not, but I'm will ing t otalk about anythign right about now! Well even though it sounds a bit kiddish, it's not !! See, on deviantart, there is a club called cartoon obsessions, for artists ( new or old ) To share there view of the cartoon world. We have Stories and Art, aboth of which are very good! You can pair different charters from diferent shows, as long as it be animated, together! I can't wait to join the " OC contest" though i won't win, I most very nuch would love to try! hehehe in other loser news, did you guys know I am in a role play? Yep yep, and it's so fun! I love to be my charter ( Ayame from Inuyasah ) and interact with ouher peopel threw her! Even though we have basicly the same chartistcs , discluding coruage, it's kinda like a mask! the don't see me as Anna/ Molly but as Ayame!


Not this:





But this:








I know It's kinda wierd, even if we look kinda the same ( my eyes are not red, they are green!! It's just the camera, I SWEAR!! I actually wish I had red eye's... ) but it's really fun. I might brose around, to try and find a clean Stephanie Plum one. O kso I don't have the amazing upper torso as her, nor do I have a cool fur shal thingy, but yeah! I really like her necklace to XD! BTW don't laugh at the picture, It's suposed to be wierd!


Well ova and out ( for the second time, SQuee! )


Anna/ Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home