The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well Here I am

Hello To all!

I am Anna, and i guess this is my almighty Blog!!! BOW DOWN TO THE BLOG-NESS!! Any way, I guess to start off, I am acomplete frea, whom took on the job of being an ameture artist and hope to be song writter! Not such half bad dreams for the weirdo of the world, ne? I am deep into Anime, and some I like are Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchamist, and Ouran High School Host Club! I can almost draw it , but not as well as some other people, like Linda and Seiren! I have a love of reading action books, like the Stephanie Plum series and the Maximum Ride series! Actualy the only reason I thought to come up with a blog was becuase I saw " Fang's Blog" plus I have nothing better to do! I work as a baby sitter monday and tuesday and Friday-Sunday I work at a private pool!I do all this and odd jobs ( not gross ones, just some around the house like cleaning and babysitting ) to get ready to send my self to college. The first year my parents are paying, but after that I need to, so might as well get started ne? 2 years I'm going too MiddleSex and then another 2 for Rugter, so I can become a nurse. Then I;m going to New York for an art degree, and when I'm finaly settled with a job as a nurse, and doing my art on the side, i wil lprobably take an online corse to become a doctor! I have high hopes, and I know I can achieve them! Any way here's is a picture I drew, but it's not that great!


This is a picture of Maximum Ride ( or just Max I guess ) From the book Maximum Ride!:


Hahaha I know I'm sooo bad at this! I swear, her feet look all messed up >.<>

Well I guess this ova' 'n out!

~Anna Banana fe fi fo Anna or MOLLY! ( hahaha lol! )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home