It's official!!!
I am part japanese, according to meh cousin. He said that becauseI'm listning to DDR music, which by the way is an amazing game, even if I can't play. I might draw up a new OC before I leave my cousins house. She's probably going to be demon, liek most of my others, but I don't know what kind. Maybe lizard? No that sounds kind of evil, ne? Plus I want some thing furry, so I can teak his/her ears. Yeah it might actually be guy, like instead of me obsessing over a non Anna made chacter, liek per say SESSHOMARU!!!!!! I can make my own. He can be just as tall, just as emotionles, but the white hair won't work, because it makes him look 3847137461723657`23560`826358`96235807`2635872346587234562 years old. Maybe he can ahve like Brown hair, like my original color, except a bit more lighter. Oh and his eyes can be magenta! that would be so cool! It would be like red but more purple. > evil cackle < This is coming on wonderful! And maybe not InuYokia but more more of WolfYokia. YES NOW I AM OFF TO MAKE........ I didn't think of a name yet..... OH WELL I'M OFF TO GO MAKE HIM!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home