The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Saturday, July 29, 2006

So Bored!

haha I 'm the lsoer who updates her blog three times a day, SO SUE ME!! I am soooooo damn bored! I swear, next chace I get, I'm gunna go to the book store and buy any book I can aford, ANY THING! I am still working on Steph Plum, but that will be done tommorow, and then I have to read the scarlet letter *sieths in pain from the words* Any way, I'm thinking of going over to Emily ( my totaly cool coz!) and stealing Max Ride 1 Back fro mher, I mean come on, shes done with it, and getting one of her own! Gosh I think my fam has aproblem with that series! My aunt acctauly was the one who gave me the first one after she read it and the lake house, and I just lent her my hard cover, practicaly new ( I read it in 1 day 'n a half! ) and lent it to her. It was a book I couldn't take my eyes off of! Ok sorry I ranted, but once again I'm bored. So yeah any one out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home