Wow I'm a multi tasker!
Not that I didn't notice this amazign fact that came up already, but I can now also read two books at one time. Even though I was reading a jumble of the Clique and Twelve Sharp, I could udnerstand both stories. Heck I finished the Clique! Very good book by the way! I love reading ,I wish it was a job, because then I would get paid a whole lot!this Steph Plum novel is kinda creepy, I mean imposters and a a pleasure treasue shop? I really didn't even want to know, so I had to skip ove a few things in here! But ( Spoiler alert ) I love the idea of Tank and Lula! They make a great couple, and Grandma Mazur is defiantly not suposed to be wearing ice cream cone bra! EWWWW!!! An yway I was looking o nthe Steph Plum site, and I defiantly think Ranger should be The Rock, Stphanie should be Drew Baty Morre, and vin Disel should play Tank! Maybey Whoopi Goldburg for Lula. I totaly think that if my waked up life was portrayed in a movie, that Alexa Vega would play me. Except for the fact that she's probably alot more popular, and not such a freak . Well I am oficially bored. My cousin is i nthe other room singing ( teribly may I add ) and playing a Game Cube Game called " Monkey Balls " Thats a hillairous name. BTW ( more spoilers ) when Tank got kicked in the ballz, I laughed my ass off for hours!
well Ova And Out,
~Anna bobana fe fi fo MOLLY~ hahaha I know I am a loser ~.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home