* cute girlish giggle* Go Die....
Wow I am so sarcastic toady. My mom ened her self up in bed with a migrane, and i don't mean one of those little head aches, but one of those full blown head killing you, nausating, sore all over ones. I think it's all the stress that has been on her recently.My dad's at work, and i just cleaned the house. My brrother is finaly asleep, so I thought BLOG TIME!! I'm drawing up my icon right now, which is really fun. It's going to be one of those cute anime feathers with the word whisp some were on it. it might actualy come out pretty cool. It's going to be black, just because I feel like it. I might make a few more, of diferent colors so I can describe my mood. right now I'm in pure rage becasue I belive my sister just is out to make me mad. Some times she makes me wanna cry, and other times to hug her to death. I'll get over it sooner or later. I have to admit, compared to some of my friends, I'm starting to consider my self normal. I am kinda wiered out, how posible it is for people to geneticly enhance human, because tha tgot me thinking, Is that weird perverthas any enhanced stuff. I swear he moves around liek a cat, but an asss ugly one >.< !!My aunt borowed my Maximum Ride 2 and coz em still has the first one, and the Stephanie Plum novel is actualy missing. I am almost tempted to read the scarlet letter * shivers* I mean it's kidn acreepy that I want to do school work! Ewww speaking of school, it's only 4 weeks away, but what do you care, I mean an I even talking to anyone? I sear this is probably as private as a freaking love life!!! Nobody really cares about some girl with ranting problems! Oh well I guess this is more of a place to vent. I mean only hez really knows about it. OvA aNd OuT ( look how bored I am ) ~ Anna

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home