The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I got Bored, so I went t obored.com, and then a link. I picked the stuff that popped out at me the most




:
"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons
"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." - Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regime of heavyweight Andrew Golota.
"Pitching is 80% of the game. The other half is hitting and fielding." - Mickey Rivers, baseball player Soutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon, former U.S. President


Proverbs
Squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts.
Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.


Bumper Stickers
Watch out for the idiot behind me
Learn from your parent’s mistakes use birth control.
Auntie Em: Hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog. - Dorothy
Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
Don't Follow me I am LOST!!!
Got Brains?
Gravity is a myth. The Earth sucks.
Have you ever had deja vu? Have you ever had deja vu??
I brake for…wait…AAAH!…NO BRAKES!!!!!
I can go from zero to bitch in 2.2 seconds
I can handle pain until it hurts.
I think, therefore I'm dangerous.
I took a pain pill. Why are you still here?
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Life Sucks, and it leaves some mean hickies
Maybe Jesus Loves You, But Everyone Else Thinks You’re An Asshole.
Mean people suck.
On The Other Hand, You Have Different Fingers
Stop Reading My Bumper Stickers and DRIVE!!
Too many freaks, not enough circus's!
Try it sober
!WE ARE MICROSOFT. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?
WHEN GOD MADE MAN, SHE WAS ONLY JOKING.
When I die bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass.
Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without hanging on.





Hahaha omg this is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home