The Thrills of Being the Average Teen

Well here's it to you staight. I am kind of wierd per say the fact i am constantly hyper, and have an odd obession with.... well .... any thing....

Monday, June 25, 2007

So . . . =D

We totally and completely failed Spirit week because our Spirit went from spirit to sheer violence =D I am no longer a dirty Sophomore but a less dirty Junior, and I have gotten better at art! Max three was a really good read, Pirates three was ah-mazing, my two year long crush who I have been stalking left for college, only two remain. I'm really bored, BUT I have figured out that I am godly good at Biology and maybe if my lie fails as a freelance artist, I could become a nurse like my mom? That's be cool actually. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home